Borla Exhaust System: Scion FR-S 2013 - 2016
Fits: Scion FR-S 2013
Part Number: 140496
Borla Exhaust System for the 2013 Scion FR-S 140496
Borla Performance Industries catalytic converter back T-304 stainless steel systems are made for race, street, and off-road. Borla systems are built for those who want the absolute best quality exhaust money can buy. Engineered for maximum power with a distinctive sound that signatures a Borla system. Systems include a full welded case high-flow muffler, mandrel bent tubing, and polished stainless steel tip(s). Complete hardware and instructions are also included. All Borla systems are backed by a one million mile warranty that covers every part of the systems including hardware.
- Maintenance-Free Stainless Steel Sound-Absorbing Material In Muffler To Protect Against Burnout!
- Polished Stainless Steel Tips Already Welded On!
- Includes Mandrel Bent Tubing, A High Flow Muffler(s) And All Installation Hardware!
- Extra High Quality T304 Stainless Steel!
- One Million Mile Warranty!
FR-S/BRZ 2013 2.0l AT/MT RWD 2DR S RD RL AC PH SR 2.5", 2" TIP 4.25" RD
· Single muffler incorporates Patented Multi-Core Technology
· Weighs 25% lighter than stock
o Stock: 12.3 lbs Front/26.1 lbs Rear
o Borla: 14.5 lbs Front/13.5 lbs Rear
· 2.50” diameter front pipe, 2.00” diameter split-rear pipes
· 4.25” polished tips
· +4-6 wHP/TQ @ 4700rpm
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- Normally ships within 24-48 hours
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Johnny12/01/2016 01:46AM
Product ownership: Less than 3 months
Purchased from: FastScions.com
I run the Borla headers, downpipe and these cat backs. Wakes up my entire street when cold starting. Not so loud that it's obnoxious. Deep strong tone. Actually sounds powerful. Versus some of the weaker higher pitch sounding exhausts. Super glad I went this route.
You must login to post a review.