B&G Suspension S2 Lowering Springs: Scion xB 2008 - 2015 (xB2)
With over 50 years of spring design and manufacturing expertise, our S2 Sport Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality.
B&G lowering springs are wound from high tensile Chromium-Silicone wire purchased from Europes premium mines. The lowering springs are cold wound on CNC coilers; heat treated and shot peened for longevity; and finished with phosphate treatment and a baked on resin powder coating for a hard corrosion resistant shell.
By redesigning the O.E. Spring and the lowering the center of gravity from 0.5-2.5 inches (depending on vehicle and application) our Technicians dramatically improve your vehicles performance and appearance. Incorporating a progressive rate design Allow B&G lowering Springs to offer higher rates for improved road hold, while maintaining a comfortable ride
- Lowering Spring applications from 0.5 2.5 inches
- Progressive Spring rate design to maintain ride quality while improving road feel and handling
- Cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire and individually super blocked and computer tested against tight tolerances
- ISO9001, QS1400, and TUV Certified
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- Normally ships within 24-48 hours
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.