AEM Front Strut Brace (3pt): Scion FRS 2013 - 2016
AEM FRONT STRUT BAR 3 Point
13-16 Scion FRS
- 1-1/2 inch steel tubing, providing great strength and low weight
- Braces strut towers and brake master cylinder
- Can reduce noise vibration and harshness in extreme conditions
- Durable charcoal gray powder coated finish
The AEM- 29-0009 performance strut tower bar provides additional vehicle stability on some Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ models. AEM strut tower bars are constructed as a single welded assembly from 1-1/2 inch steel tubing, providing great strength and low weight which gives you a true racing option and a more professional alternative to many hinged or weaker strut bars on the market. The AEM- 29-0009 is designed with a brake master cylinder brace which increases brake pedal firmness providing more predictable braking performance. It comes in an attractive charcoal gray powder coat finish with the AEM logo giving you a clean high-performance look under the hood. This strut tower bar is easy to install using the existing factory mounting points requiring commonly available tools to do the job.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Normally ships out in 24-48 hours
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.