AEM Digital UEGO Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge (2 1/16" - 52mm)
AEM UEGO - Digital Wideband Gauge
All Scion Models
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- No laptop required for monitoring!
- Bosch sensor included
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Reads in AFR or Lambda via a switch in back of gauge housing
- 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engines air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda ratio
- Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time
- User-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AEM has combined its single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one unit, uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface. AEMs Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED needle that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The units 52mm (2-1/16) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
- Shop by Scion - SCION iQ PARTS - Scion iQ Interior Parts
- Shop by Scion - SCION xD PARTS - Scion xD Interior Parts
- SCION FRS PARTS - Scion FRS Interior Parts - Scion FRS Gauges & Pods
- SCION tC PARTS - Scion tC Interior Parts - Scion tC Gauge
- SCION tC2 PARTS - Scion tC2 Interior Parts - Scion tC2 Gauge
- SCION xA PARTS - Scion xA Interior Parts - Scion xA Gauge
- SCION xB PARTS - Scion xB Interior Parts - Scion xB Gauge
- SCION xB2 PARTS - Scion xB2 Interior Parts - Scion xB2 Gauges
- SCION INTERIOR PARTS - Scion Gauge - Air / Fuel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- Normally ships out in 24-48 hours
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.