ACT 6-Puck Clutch Kit (Heavy Duty Pressure Plate / Solid Hub Disc): Scion tC 2011 - 2016 (tC2)
ACT 6 Puck Clutch Kit for the Scion tC 2011 - 2012 (tC2) TC8-HDR6. The ACT 6-Puck Clutch Kit for the Scion tC2 holds up to 400lbs of torque and provides a 29% increase in clamping force on your Scion tC!!
- Holds up to 400lbs of Torque
- 29% Increase in Clamping Force
- Includes Heavy Duty Pressure Plate & 6-Puck Disc
ACT 6-PUCK CLUTCH KIT FOR THE SCION TC 2011 - 2012 TC8-HDR6
- Fits Scion tC 2011 - 2012 (tC2)
- Part Number: TC8-HDR6
- Torque Capacity: 400 ft/lbs
- Increase Clamping Force: 29%
- ACT 6-Puck (Solid Hub) Disc
- ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- ACT Alignment Tool
THROWOUT BEARING NOT INCLUDED ON 11+ MODELS (Throwout Bearing and Slave Cylinder are an assembly)
ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plates for the Scion tC2 provide increased torque capacity, durability, and extended clutch life. What makes ACT Pressure Plates the highest standard in the industry? First, ACT manufacturing always begins with new units. ACT Pressure Plates are not rebuilt from worn out parts. Second, pressure is increased the right way. Altering the geometry alone is not enough. Instead, ACT engineers a stronger diaphragm. ACT diaphragms are heat-treated using an exclusive 3-stage process and the release bearing contact area is hardened to reduce wear. Third, ACT designs the pressure and release travel of the unit to be in the optimum working range. Finally, ACT assures consistency and precision by using proven assembly procedures. Every unit ACT produces is accurately balanced and tested. No guesswork, no hype, only proven engineering and calculated results for every ACT Heavy Duty. 6-pad solid center race disc offers quick engagement, increased durability, and efficient heat dissipation.
Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
Clamps load increase of 20% to 50%, Pedal feels stock to moderate, Many SFI Certified to insure safety
Solid Hub (6 Pad) Disc
Increased torque capacity, Faster shifts, reduced inertia, Very good durability but shortened spline life, Absorbs more heat than 4 pad, Harsh engagement, some chatter
- 6-Pad Xtreme Race Discs Absorb More Heat & Smoother Engagement
- Copper Ceramic Material Holds Approximately 28% More Torque
- Shifting is Quick & Sure Due to Rigid Design
- Solid Hub Design Highly Durable Resistant to Heat
- 90 Day Warranty
Click for more information on ACT 6-Puck Clutch Kits for the Scion tC2011 - 2012 TC8-HDR6
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- Normally ships out in 2-3 Business Days
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.